Saturday 29 August 2015

Oatmeal Cookies

52 Weeks of Cookies:  Week 9


This one is  a bit of a boring one.

As usual... you can click here to find the recipe

I don't have much to say about these... except that if I'm being completely honest with myself 
(and sometimes I like to think that I am)
I don't normally care for oatmeal cookies.

I decided not to add anything else to these (even though I REALLY wanted to)
If you click on the link above they do give some suggestions for things you can add... even giving out measurement amounts).

I brought them to John's and we ate them with hot chocolate.  I told him and his sister that I brought them cookies that were nothing special... his sister said that they were pretty good for being nothing special.

SO,
I've decided that this must be a pretty good basic oatmeal cookie recipe!
BUT...
I'm giving it 7/10
Because oatmeal isn't my favourite (but I see the potential)
I confess... I forgot to take a picture of the cookies until I only had 5 left.  Whoops!
Last week I made some healthy Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies 
and I think you should try them!



No comments: