Saturday 26 September 2015

Chocolate No-Bake Cookies

Chocolate no-bake cookie ingredients 

52 Weeks of Cookies: Week 13


Not only are these ones delicious and easy to make but if it is still super hot where you are it doesn't require you turning your oven on (it does require you to use your stove though).

You can find the recipe on Frugal Farm Wife

I followed the recipe exactly without an issue.

Chocolate no-bake cookies
I want to give these cookies a 10/10 I really do... BUT.. they have one minor flaw.  
You have to keep these cookies refrigerated or else they will turn into a pile of mush.  
Because of this... and only because of this I'm giving these cookies a 9/10

If you have some suggestions for how to stiffen them up a bit I would love to hear them... perhaps adding more oats?  I think these would be great in bar form... and if they were stiffer I would throw one in bag to eat at work (or on the way home from work).

Next time I try making these I might try adding in some coconut.

My favourite cookies are the ones I made last week: Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies


No comments: