Saturday 13 February 2016

Cranberry Pecan Oatmeal Cookies

52 Weeks of Cookies:  Week 33


Confession:  I've made these cookies before.... so you can probably gather that I like them.

You can find the recipe on Just a Pinch Recipes

I followed the recipe pretty much exactly except that I wasn't planning on making these this month but then I saw my bag of Craisins in the cupboard and I knew I had oranges in the fridge and pecans in the cupboard and so... I made them.  The only thing I changed was that I was planning on using the pecans in my cupboard for some breakfast for dinner at the end of the month and so instead on only using pecans I used just a little over half of the called for in pecans and the rest I used some chopped up walnuts that I'm not sure why I bought.... or why I have 2 bags of them. I also didn't measure the orange zest (I used one orange worth of orange zest though).

What more can I say than I enjoyed them (I brought some to life group on Wednesday and some more to a girls night on Friday and everyone else seemed to enjoy them too... at least I never heard any complaints).  These aren't amazing by any means though... I would never say they were my favourite kind of cookie or anything... but they are good for what they are so they get a 9/10



ENJOY!


Last week I made some Jam Jam Cookies that I think you should also consider

No comments: